Monday, January 11, 2016

Cowgirl Pink!

I want to share some my latest tag today.
I started the New Year out right using my favorite All Dressed Up stamp
Country Cow Girl.  I made this for my DT project for the
The theme this month is PINK.
 
 
 
Isn't she just a beautiful stamp??
I used Carta Bella Giddy Up Girl papers and embellishments.
I added my favorite lace, some twine, some pearls and a pretty border die.
And of course, I needed glitter!  So I added some glitter to my tank top.
 
I hope that you will find some time to check out our Facebook Challenge this month, and may be enter too.
 
Also, we are holding a DT Call over at All Dressed Up.
We are looking for some DT members for our blog challenges,
We have some fabulous team members, and we get to work with Wendy's
incredible All Dressed Up images.
You have until the 14th to submit your work for consideration.
I hope you'll think about joining us.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 
ABC-Challenges - Y is for Your Choice (Anything Goes)
Southern Girls - One for the Girls
Jo's Scrap Shop - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, lovely image and colouring, fab papers and details. Thanks for joining the Southern Girls for our Girly Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, gorgeous image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Holly..love the stamp,she is lovely and coloured beautifully..
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, such a sassy image so beautifully coloured. Can see why she's a favourite. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tag and excellent coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! So sorry to be late commenting! Migraines got in the way ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete