Sunday, May 1, 2016

All Dressed Up for Princess For A Day

This month we're all about BLUE!
Easy enough right??
So hopefully you'll join us in our challenge this month.
 
And if you don't have an All Dressed Up stamp yet,
they have some fabulous freebies over on their blog page.
 
For this new challenge I used this wonderfully sweet stamp called
Princess For A Day.
 
 
 
I used DCWV Once Upon A Time mat stack papers.
I used a Spellbinders Gilded Crown Die.  Isn't it lovely?
I added some pretty gold glittered trim, some pearl trim, and of course lace!
I used a distresser around the edges, layered the papers, added some borders, and used some metallic ink around the edges of the tag.
Lastly I added some pretty fibers with some sparkling savorski crystals,
and a princess carriage charm.
 


 
Close Up of the Savorski crystals and silver carriage charm.
 
I really hope you'll hop over and join us for All Dressed Up's Facebook Challenge
Or our blog challenge at All Dressed Up.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment