Tuesday, June 24, 2014

With God All Things are Possible

Good Morning!!
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.
 
I want to share with you a new challenge we are having over at
 
 
We are being sponsored this week by
 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BeansieDoodle
 
http://whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_38
 
 
I got to use this fabulous design by Stamp Art for my inspirational card.
 
 
I wanted to make something to set at my craft desk for inspiration,
and this is my daughter and mine's favorite Bible verse.
So, I couldn't think of anything more perfect.
 
I used some pretty flowered paper from my stash and some pretty
turquoise paper to back it in.  I wanted to keep it simple and
let the Bible Verse be the main focus.
 
This design would be great to use on cards, tags,
bookmarks, or just about anything!.
 
I hope that you will take a few minutes to check out our great sponsors,
and maybe join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment